This teabox is a deceptively easy hostess trick when it comes to the art of upping the outdoor dining ante - order, pick up, and you’re ready to roll. An assortment of delicately prepared, plumped and fluffed amuse-bouche & hors d’oeuvre & other pleasurable delights worthy of a dame, or several. So throw this over your arm, display it with flare and enjoy your picnic with none of the prep!
***Please note, teaboxes do not include: utensils, dishwear or tea carafe***
Elizabeth: Ultra 24-Morsel Afternoon Picnic Tea (Grazing-style Presentation)
(2) Enjoy seasonal handcut fruit cup with fruit art
(2) Tea-sized fruit scone: apricot & custard (old English Bird)
(2) Tea-sized nut scone: mayple syrup & pecans
enjoy with lemon curd, raspberry jam, WHTR cream
Warm Hor D’oeuvres:
(2) Pear and caramelized onions mini quiche (changing veggies throughout the month based on seasonal produce)
(2) Black forest ham, relish, red pepper pinwheel
(2) Egg salad, olives, radish, parsley pinwheel
(2) Cucumber & cream cheese, triple decked tea sandwich
(Back to classics)
(2) Chedder and chive mini scone with (claudette's) poached chicken and apple salad
(2) Minda's peach pound cake with Mad Hatter shortbread crumble. (Mad Hatter tea is black tea with vanilla, papayas, pomegrante and passionfruit)
(1) Ferrero Rocher gateau: dense fudgey brownie cake, classic nutella buttercream, hazelnuts, meringue crispes
Desserts & confections:
(1) Spiced rum pecan pie bite: butter cookie base, butter tart filling, pecans, salted carmel and spiced rum.
(2) (Claudette's) lemon curd tarts with fresh chantilly
(2) Orange peoke madeleines with candied honey citrus glaze (think sweet iced tea!)
(2) Classic butter shortbread / toffee shortbread
Comes with one loose leaf tea satchel; please choose at time of pick up from our menu of over 25+ teas.
(Please note that menu changes daily but will follow a similar template)